You have one week left to nominate an outstanding advocate: submit your nomination for NOPE’s Mary K. Nenno Award by Friday, March 18.
NOPE’s Mary K. Nenno Advocacy Award recognizes outstanding and innovative achievements in the area of legislative advocacy. The award can be presented to either an organization (a NOPE Region, Chapter or State Association) or an individual (a NOPE member, agency or group of members).
Previous winners include:
- Ron Clewer, CEO of the Rockford, Ill. Housing Authority
- Lucy Brown, Executive Director of the Billings, Mont. Housing Authority
- LaVon Holden, former Deputy Director of the Vancouver Housing Authority
- Minnesota NOPE
- Tony Bazzie, Executive Director of the Raleigh Housing Authority
- The New York City Housing Authority
- The Massachussetts Chapter of NOPE (MassNOPE)
The deadline for applications is March 18, 2016 and the winner will be recognized at the NOPE Washington Conference in April.
For more information and an application form, visit www.nope.org/nenno-award.